- Go to ContextQA Portal
- On left hand side there will be a Pencil Icon.
- Choose a Test case From the Design And Development List
- The list of *Test cases will be displayed as shown In the screenshot below
- On the right-hand side, There is a Create button as in the screenshot below
- Click on Create button
- Enter the Test Case Name in the box as shown in the screenshot above
- On the right-hand side, there is a Create Button. Click on it.
- A message Test Case Created Successfully will be shown at the bottom left of the screen.
Test Case: Verify Login and Recruitment Functionality in OrangeHRM
To ensure that the user can successfully log in to the OrangeHRM application, navigate to the Dashboard, and access the Recruitment section with the correct credentials.
- Go to https://opensource-demo.orangehrmlive.com/web/index.php/auth/login
- Click on Username
- Enter Admin in the Username field
- Click on Password
- Enter admin123 in the Password field
- Click on Login
- Navigate to https://opensource-demo.orangehrmlive.com/web/index.php/dashboard/index
- Verify that the Clock is present (available/displayed/etc.)
- Click on Recruitment
- Go to https://opensource-demo.orangehrmlive.com/web/index.php/recruitment/viewCandidates
- Verify that the Candidates is present (available/displayed/etc.)
Expected Outcome The user should be able to log in with the correct credentials, view the Clock on the Dashboard, navigate to the Recruitment section, and see the Candidates table without any issues.